WOW Sites are trying to offer a collaborative, worshipful online work environment for pastors, ministries, boards, conferences and denominations. It is set up as a secure site so persons coming to the site will need to login each time they visit. This gives your ministry teams the opportunity to discuss in a safe place online. Any videos, documents, posts, pages, or comments will be available only to those that are logged in. Even if they are accidentally linked backed by intentional or accidental social sharing. There are a number of features that will help you begin conversations online that we will complete in person or vice-versa.
- A dwelling in the Word section, a verse of the day and other inspirational material are in the sidebars to keep the work focused on your core values.
- Form subgroups with others on network to add insight or break off into work teams (committees)
- Polls and surveys for decision-making.
- Rate the posts and comments to find consensus. The best ideas rise to the top.
- Sidebar widgets show top rated ideas and another shows ones that are still unrated. Helps you easily track what needs further discussion.
- An answers page shows the final answer to all your worshipful work.
- A calendar of upcoming events helps your team stay focused and on track for the next meeting in person.
- A documents page holds needed documents for your conversation that are editable by your team.
- Chat live with your team while you work online.
- More features added as I develop this platform.
If you would like to see and try out a first generation site go to MennoShare.com